********** NO NUTS **********
Pupils and parents may opt for them/their child to have a packed lunch.
Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal.
Universal Infant Free School Meals and Free School Meals
Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2
All pupils in these year groups are entitled to receive a school meal at no cost as part of the Universal Infant Free School Meals grant.
At the end of Year 2
Universal Infant Free School Meals will cease as your child joins Year 3 in September. All school meals will now require payment via SchoolMoney
You would have received information regarding Schoolmoney including a user guide either when we switched to this system, or when your child started school. If you are unable to login please contact the school office.
Whole school - Free School Meals
Families who are in receipt of any of the benefits below may also be entitled to Free School Meals. Please contact Mrs MacKenzie for further details.
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credits with NO Working Tax Credits and an annual income not exceeding of £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support under PartVI of the Immigration and Asylum Act.
- Dried fruits
- Cereal bars
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD WITH CRISPS, NUTS, CHOCOLATE OR SWEETS