We aim to:
- To promote an ethos of support, co-operation and respect for others.
- To promote a safe, secure and challenging environment.
- To provide an environment where all opinions are valued.
- To value our school community as individuals, encouraging independence and confidence.
- Prepare children to become well informed, active global citizens.
- Children to leave school with enquiring minds, and the desire for further knowledge.
- To provide opportunities for children to succeed, to achieve their true potential and to take pride in their achievement, while taking pleasure in the success of others.
- To understand the feelings of others and respect their values, and to consider thoughtfully their own attitudes, values and beliefs