My name is Hannah Morgan and I am your Family Support Worker. I am available each Monday and Thursday.
A Family Support Worker (FSW) can:
- support you when you meet teachers or other professionals.
- help prevent difficult behaviour from becoming more of a problem.
- find services and other agencies available to help families.
- help parents to understand how and what their children learn.
- aid and encourage good attendance.
- foster positive relationships between home and school.
- support with transition from Primary to Secondary School.
- meet to talk where you feel most comfortable.
I look forward to meeting you all very soon.