Special Educational Needs
Parents are fully involved in the process of identifying and monitoring pupils with SEN, and precise targets are set, monitored and reviewed regularly throughout the year.
We have a strong commitment to developing and training our staff, providing them with the information and resources needed to support additional needs in the classroom.
Excellent care, guidance and support contributes significantly to pupils’ personal development to make them all feel safe and secure and make the best possible academic and personal progress.
The SEN School Information Report, and School Offer can all be found on our website.
- SEN Information Report 2019-2020 (1).docx
- Coronavirus Booklet for Children (4).pdf
- Ideas for home learning for children with special interests (3).docx
- Plymouth City Council Educational Psychology advice Coronavirus Looking after yourself looking after your children (1).pdf
- SEND websites for home learning (1).docx