JOIN OUR SCHOOL PTA
- Money raised by the PTA provides extra items that your children can really benefit from; be it a new projector, surround sound or minibus.
- The PTA benefits you too; talking to other parents can help develop a strong social network; sharing experiences and parenting tips creates valuable support for us all.
- Being part of the PTA helps you get to know other parents and their children. This is important for school matters but also great for a more active social life!
- The PTA also helps to promote and enhance your school within the local community.
- Any time you can spare would be greatly appreciated.
- We need different skill sets to help with fundraisers so let us know if you think your skills/talents could be of use.
- It’s actually quite fun to run the 'splat the rat' stall at the school fair. Or watch the kids enjoy themselves at the school disco or movie night. Isn't this what it’s all about - part of the whole parenting package!
So isn’t it time YOU got involved?
To find out more, contact Charlotte Kelly, Chair of Friends of Stuart Road on email FOSRPTA@gmail.com or the Friends of Stuart Road Facebook group.